News   Apr 03, 2020
 7.2K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 7.4K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 2.5K     0 

Around Edmonton

FVpxM99WAAAHYCJ

Any variation of this photo needs to be made a million more times and shared a billion times more than that! THIS is the Edmonton I know and love and want shown to the world... Not "PRINGLES GIRL"

That restaurant space need to have happened for the last 30 years. This is a Second Cup/Starbucks/most famous McDonald's location it world status space with a location like that. I know why and what's in that building and it's sadly needed. HOWEVER what's needed more is that building to find a new commercial lease on life... Not just a centre of misery and terror...

You want to fix The Quarters? You need to reopen and revive ALL THE JASPER AVENUE BUSINESS FRONTS WITH VIABLE RETAIL to keep the streetscape clean and free from debris of all kinds... If you know what I mean. Even if the spaces were offered as tax-write off loss leaders for the property owners I'd be happy because it would normalize walking and shopping in an area that has neither for anyone but a specific troubled demographic...

Sh*t even just a very nice location of Value Buds would be a step up even though I know there's a small Fire & Flower tucked behind the old Hardware Grill I believe...

Back