2.6K     0 

Centurion 118 | 47m | 15s | Next Architecture

What do you think of this project?

• I dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
That's it @MCXavierL -- nice little project -- glad to see it underway. Oliver is hot right now (especially in this neck of the woods). "O" stands for "Optimal"; "L" stands for "Living; "i" stands for "in"; "V" stands for "valuable"; "E" stands for "Edmonton"; "R" stands for "Real-estate" -- O-l-i-v-e-r -- Optimal-living-in-valuable-Edmonton-Real-estate.

Damn, is that 6 projects west of 109 St right now? That’s wildddd
I think it's actually 10 if you count Mercury Block I and II as separate projects.

Mercury I
Mercury II
Grandin 4
Hat @ 122
Abbey Park
Leston on 116 st
Leston on 114 st
Centurion
The Edward
Wadhurst Townhomes

And if information from that neighborhood tour from earlier this month is to be trusted, it'll be 11 soon enough, with that eyesore of an open pit on 121 st/102 Ave resuming in the new year.

And that's after adding the CX, The View and the Citizen in the past year or so.

Oliver is absolutely on fire 🔥🔥🔥

Can't wait for the LRT to finally connect our densest neighborhood to DT properly.

I think it's actually 10 if you count Mercury Block I and II as separate projects.

Mercury I
Mercury II
Grandin 4
Hat @ 122
Abbey Park
Leston on 116 st
Leston on 114 st
Centurion
The Edward
Wadhurst Townhomes

And if information from that neighborhood tour from earlier this month is to be trusted, it'll be 11 soon enough, with that eyesore of an open pit on 121 st/102 Ave resuming in the new year.

And that's after adding the CX, The View and the Citizen in the past year or so.

Can't wait for the LRT to finally connect our densest neighborhood to DT properly.
God I know that the “What We Heard” Report from the CoE about residential incentives mentioned the issues with downtown, but I can’t help but be optimistic that there’ll be some spillover in the future with this kind of activity.

Either way, Oliver continues to grow. Will be curious if Cidex does another rental project there as well.

Mercury I
Mercury II
Grandin 4
Hat @ 122
Abbey Park
Leston on 116 st
Leston on 114 st
Centurion
The Edward
Wadhurst Townhomes

Under recently completed you could even add that seniors living complex in High Street and soon under construction, The Clifton.

^^I too drove by this afternoon and it does look like they're just redoing the parking lot... 1) they removed approx 1 - 1.5 ' of dirt. 2) there are dump trucks delivering clean gravel to the site now it's been leveled. 3) no sign of any sort of pilings being put into the ground.
We got too ahead of ourselves everyone, let's put back the champagne in the cabinet

Back