Emerald Tower | 153.61m | 45s | Regency Developments | DER + Associates

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
I was going to go by here today, but forgot (Thanks Glenco) with how long this sites been inactive and since the duck ponds gone there's nothing but an ugly site to rival their BMO site.

Yes, I'm aware I won't be getting a Christmas card this year from Regency, didn't get one last year either... Either build something or sell it, or atleast make the site into something other then a hole in the ground FFS.

There is no DP posted on the site that I could see. I would also imagine it's related to servicing of the Leston site as EPCOR has simultaneously been doing water upgrades this week in alley. But the contractor has moved a fair amount of dirt over the last couple days. Guess we will have to wait and see.
20230123_083636.jpg

They're definitely digging, but I believe this is all related to the development next door as it looks like both sites are sharing the same perimeter fencing, construction trailer, equipment ect...

1000008056.jpg

Last edited:
They were hauling dirt out of there yesterday. I spoke to someone who said it will be backfilled as per previous post. I don’t understand why the developer to the north would need such a huge lay down area for such a relatively small project When developments don’t.

If this is indeed in response to an ESA-Phase 3 remediation process, that's positive news, but could be working to limit their liability if this site is going to sit for 5-10-+.

Back