News   Apr 03, 2020
 7.4K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 7.8K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 2.6K     0 

General Food & Dining Thread

I went to Tres Carnales Rostizado, Black Pearl, Rocky Mountain Icehouse so far. Going to May at the AGA tonight.

Chop has a good deal. I regularly go to many of the participating restaurants, so I'm looking for deals or something new to try over the next few days.

May at the AGA was fantastic, Chef Doreen Prei is talented. Nothing super fancy just well prepared. Great cocktail menu. Reminder, if you go for brunch on Saturdays you get admission to the AGA for free.

Had lunch at Envie today. It's a Cajun restaurant that opened 3 months ago in the former Wildflower space in the Matrix Hotel. The place was fairly busy and the serving staff are awesome. I enjoyed their Downtown Dining Week $20 lunch (shrimp bisque, Nashville chicken sammich, pecan pie) and will be back again.

Good to hear and it's nice to see something in there. Whenever I stay at the Matrix they promote it and the staff seemed nice enough when I popped my head in.

Had lunch at Maria today. The former Haweli on 103 St is now a busy Mexican restaurant. The staff are friendly though rather slow at times. The food is good - had their Downtown Dining Week $20 lunch (enchiladas and lime Jarritos). I might be back, although my first choices for Mexican cuisine will always be Rostizado, Tres Carnales and El Beso.

Back