News   Apr 02, 2020
 7.4K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 2.5K     0 

West Edmonton

thommyjo

Member Bio
Reaction score
Creating this as a west ender to discuss matters happening west of the core!

Especially with the LRT coming, stony plain road, and the major destinations in west edmonton i believe a lot of development will be happening here!

I recently joined a temporary board for west jasper/sherwood neighbourhood which sits between 92ave and stony plain, 149st to 156th street. We will have the LRT on 2 sides and are beginning to see significant infill as crestwood/glenora areas are getting too pricey for young families. Lots of townhouses and infills going in.

I have started up an Instagram as one of our first steps to rebranding and renewing the community league. Would love if you followed along!

@west.jasper.sherwood. https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=14qv6kgkz8olb&utm_content=lsz3qtv

Does anyone have any information on the Winterburn Point on 92ave and Winterburn road? Adding another grocery store (Freson Bros, No Frills?) to the area is really going to saturate the market in West Edmonton.

Not to mention what the added congestion is going to do to Winterburn rd.

Winterburn Point CWD link

Does anyone have any information on the Winterburn Point on 92ave and Winterburn road? Adding another grocery store (Freson Bros, No Frills?) to the area is really going to saturate the market in West Edmonton.

Not to mention what the added congestion is going to do to Winterburn rd.

Winterburn Point CWD link
Updated site plan says a Shoppers Drug Mart and a Loblaws will be moving into this development. Winterburn rd is going to be very interesting once all these developments come online.

Back