News   Apr 03, 2020
 7.3K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 7.5K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 2.6K     0 

Miscellaneous

Imperial Oil has been continuing with moving immense amounts of earth on the Texaco refinery/tank farm site. I have to stop for pics next time I'm out that way, it's almost shocking to see. I initially thought it was for reclamation efforts prior to building their renewable diesel plant, but that's being built within the Strathcona refinery.

So I'm not sure what they're up to. Maybe still reclamation efforts (lord knows there probably is substantial amounts required), but I've heard a rumor it's for another major rail terminal. Which would make sense, but IOL previously partnered with Pembina (or Kinder Morgan?) on that massive race track lookin' rail terminal off 17st. Nothing about it on AB Major Projects I can find.
I'll ask around and see if I can find out. I drive by every day and I'm also getting curious.

I was told they're building that within the Strathcona refinery plant site north of Baseline Rd. The work on the site south of Baseline is probably all infrastructure for supporting the renewable diesel plant... was just curious what exactly they're building. Overall, it's cool see that property finally be redeveloped into something more. It's a lot of land

Imperial Oil has been continuing with moving immense amounts of earth on the Texaco refinery/tank farm site. I have to stop for pics next time I'm out that way, it's almost shocking to see. I initially thought it was for reclamation efforts prior to building their renewable diesel plant, but that's being built within the Strathcona refinery.

So I'm not sure what they're up to. Maybe still reclamation efforts (lord knows there probably is substantial amounts required), but I've heard a rumor it's for another major rail terminal. Which would make sense, but IOL previously partnered with Pembina (or Kinder Morgan?) on that massive race track lookin' rail terminal off 17st. Nothing about it on AB Major Projects I can find.
Hmm this is interesting. I was wondering what the plan was eventually for these lands.

IMG_1854.png

IMG_1854.png

^ Another quality construction job by Synergy Projects!

Back