Windsor Terrace | ?m | 12s | Pagaro Investments | Hodgson Schilf Evans

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
@KyleBlanchett The state of the site corroborates this.

PB010444.jpg

PB010444.jpgPB010445.jpgPB010447.jpgPB010448.jpgPB010449.jpg

...which also means The Mezzo is also a dead project.

Has anyone heard any new developments about this one? We submitted pricing for the glazing system using our system back in August. If anyone's curious about our system check out the files. Let me know your thoughts. We differ quite a bit than the traditional systems used. The secret sauce is the internal breaks.

Attachments

• MC-PASSIVE -CW PLUS BROCHURE.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 484
  • STAR WINDOW-BROCHURE.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 542
Its too bad that Condo rules for development aren't more flexible, allowing rentals and ownership to exist in the same building -- there could be a vertical split just like the hotel/condo split in the Ice District. It would certainly ease pressure on developers and allow for more creative building solutions.

So I was talking to someone in the know yesterday, it sounds like the hold up is they have been unable to secure air rights from the building next door, as the crane needs to be able to swing slightly over the building.

Apparently the matter is being taken to court.

So I was talking to someone in the know yesterday, it sounds like the hold up is they have been unable to secure air rights from the building next door, as the crane needs to be able to swing slightly over the building.

Apparently the matter is being taken to court.
You'd think they would change to a luffing type of crane?

Back