Valley Line LRT/ Valley Line West | ?m | ?s | City of Edmonton

Woo!

95 Avenue Between 85 Street and Connors Road
Starting on or around December 1, 2019, 95 Avenue between 85 Street and Connors Road will be re-opening to traffic and pedestrians. Construction works such as concrete pouring and installation of rail bed will continue along the track bed in the middle of the road on 95 Ave.

To accommodate this work, the public will be impacted in the following areas:
  • Traffic will restored to one Eastbound lane and one Westbound lane.
  • Permanent traffic signals at 85 Street, 87 Street, and 92 Street intersections will not be installed until early 2020.In the meantime, North/South traffic will be controlled with stop signs and East/West traffic will be free flow.
  • Connors Road and 92 Street intersection will be maintained with the present temporary signal infrastructure.
  • Pedestrian access will be maintained on the north and south side of 95 Avenue.
  • Pedestrian crosswalks will be maintained at 85 Street, 87 Street, and 92 Street.

Not on the track, but a cellphone shot courteous of my neighbor Ken W.
20191120_133019.jpg

Ah, my mistake, I was referring to some of the sentiment of the community in general with the road closure, noise, ect, around the construction in general. It's been a tough go, but understandable considering all that needs to be done. I was just making light of the situation and didn't mean any disrespect towards anyone. My apologies. I'll offer myself up as a moving target in a fun and friendly snowball throwing contest. ?

Back