Valley Line LRT/ Valley Line West | ?m | ?s | City of Edmonton

I had forgotten to post these pics from July 25 & 27th.

2021-07-25 100.JPG2021-07-25 094.JPG2021-07-25 104.JPG2021-07-25 107.JPG2021-07-25 113.JPG2021-07-25 115.JPG2021-07-25 117.JPG
The paths tying in the Muttart stop area must be close to being finished, I'll bike down to see this weekend.

2021-07-29 034.JPG
and the SUP leading up Connor's

2021-07-29 049.JPG
landscaping at the storm pond

I really don't know for sure but it's excellent chicken regardless, for a convenience store no less, lol.
I did a quick search and lots of positive reviews pop up. Seems to be the home made secret recipe ☺️

This CTV news clip got me clucking, too funny, it's well worth the 2 minutes @EdmTrekker.

Is anyone hungry now, gonna try it? Don't be a chicken?
The Chicken Line? :)

I would think that testing downtown would start in September once festival season wraps up. The tunnel would be tested with loaded LRT cars just like Connors road. Ditto for Davies Statiom.

I hope that the road and multi-use path construction is finished by autumn. 75 Street is progressing, but sections between Whitemud and Wagner Road need work. A reasonable completion target would be the Labour Day weekend, with people returning to school or work.

Drove by the construction, south of Davies station yesterday, for the second day in a week. The progress between Whitemud Dr and Wagner Rd is ridiculous, probably the area that is the farthest from done. From 28 av to Whitemud, the northbound lanes are more than 90% done, a slight change from last Thursday, and the southbound lanes seem to be progressing at a faster than expected, but slower than satisfactory pace. I'd wager they'll be done with that stretch, both sides, by the end of the month, maybe early into September.
Other than that, I actually drove the whole stretch from Millwoods until the Low Level Bridge and most of rhe stops seem to be progressing at a decent pace, almost all of them have complete signage and railings. From 83 St/Argyll to the end of Connor's Rd, looks like completion is close, at least and except for a few touches, like paving in some crossings, railings and ramps, and painting lines in the pavement, looks ready to use.
Biggest unfinished areas are Davies station surroundings (including the park-and-ride) and Muttart area.
I'll probably walk downtown later this week and will try to update, with pictures, on the progress, but I was there over the weekend and it looks fairly close to completion, at least from inside the car.

Back