Valley Line LRT/ Valley Line West | ?m | ?s | City of Edmonton

I’m thinking that the LRT could test on the flyover between Davies station and the Gerry Wright LRT vehicle facility. They would only need to have three traffic crews at the intersections on 75 Street.

Last edited:
Today would be a good day to test the Valley Line LRT between downtown and Millwoods
They were testing from the Tunnel entrance out across the bridge, up into at least Strathearn, possibly farther. I lost sight beyond the top of the hill. Train seemed to be running well given the weather! The videos I got aren't moving off my phone to something I can share them off of lol.
The East tunnel portal is being worked on. I think that might be why only the southbound track is being used right now.

I knew it was not pretty, but this new LRT traction (or whatever it is) building in such a prominent location top off bank is simply insulting. How can we reasonably ask others to do it better when City initiated projects deliver this POS.

dscn8468-jpg.384046

Kaizen on SRC
https://edmonton.skyrisecities.com/forum/threads/around-edmonton.24251/page-48#post-1796824

Back