The Parks | 146.91m | 45s | 35s | 13s | Pangman | Hariri Pontarini

What do you think of this project?

• I dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
That bevel in the floorplate helps make the proportions look really nice from this angle.
Yes, it gives an illusion that elevation is really skinner, and all the while makes the tower appear super tall- due to her perfectly thin waistline.

So the tower has a snatched waist from what I'm hearing? They should rename this project to Slay Towers ✨💅

For real though, this building almost pushes the skyline further to the west and, once it's joined by other projects like The Shift, downtown will feel much bigger for sure and that's great!

For real though, this building almost pushes the skyline further to the west and, once it's joined by other projects like The Shift, downtown will feel much bigger for sure and that's great!
The one thing I'd still love to see is 103 and 104 avenues getting more stuff as well. It would be great to see the skyline being pushed a bit northwards too, especially in the warehouse district area.

IMG_1866.png

Job positing: Project Manager - “take your career to new heights……join our vertical team.” Hmmmmm…….Project Manager for a new aTower? Parks 2? Edm Motors?

Back