The Mercury Block | 21.7m | 6s

Ahh, I have a picture of this one. but doesn't show much progress as it was a pretty busy site, usually I go on sunday afternoon's when most sites are almost empty to get excavation pictures with out having a bunch of workers staring back at me wondering what this crazy person is doing taking their picture.

6E4736C7-9AD0-4A20-A8C2-0E3CC2AFD557.jpeg

I like West Village or something along those lines. It represents the geographical area in that it sits 'west' of the downtown core. Village represents the 'community' given the density and that a significant number of people reside in this area. It's also 'benign' in the sense that it's not tied to a person or event.

To construct a temporary covered hoarding (April, 1st 2022 to January 31, 2023) to facilitate the construction of a multi use building and the erection of a Tower Crane. (Tower Crane is under a separate permit)- "Mercury Block"
To construct a temporary tower crane (April, 1st 2022 to November 30th, 2022) to facilitate the construction of a multi use building (Hoarding is under a separate permit)- "Mercury Block"

I like West Village or something along those lines. It represents the geographical area in that it sits 'west' of the downtown core. Village represents the 'community' given the density and that a significant number of people reside in this area. It's also 'benign' in the sense that it's not tied to a person or event.

"West Village" vs. "Uptown", which one do we like more? 🤔

Back