The Louvre at Century Park | ?m | 6s | ProCura Real Estate | DIALOG

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
I assumed the NE corner Eagle project was a sell off spin off project and NOT related to Procura at all?

Wow, will there actually be a park in the middle of the building's courtyard?? Edmonton breaking the mold here #121WestDidn'tHappen

IMG_2199.jpeg

Stairway to heaven louver .

It's just so imposing, but must be climbed.

But seriously, the area seems to be developing some decent vibe (or so much potentia anyway) for decent pedestrian experience & community. Even with all these imposing buildings. That's my take anyway, and I kinda get why your daughter @MacLac finds it intriguing.
Procura hopefully gets going on their next apartment or two and fills in a contiguous block. It's still so sparse.

Some drone footage of this area would be interesting to get a sense of how it’s coming together. How many “parcels” or buildings left until it would be “filled in”? 10?

Drone footage would be great see how this TOD is shaping up, also to get a feel of its interaction with the surrounding stroads, lrt, retail strips & neighborhoods.
Probably close to 8 or 10 more buildings left to go in. They have a permit for something like 4500 residents & are close to completion on about 1,000 -1,200 I'd guess, so about 25%?
Times Square probably starts next, and pretty soon at that.
I'd like to see the retail Main Street, hotel, Parks and amenities (even the parkade if it has a retail at ground) fill in over the next couple of years.

Back