The Augustana | 96m | 30s | Pangman | DIALOG

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
I live next door and like the area in general. It's Downtown, but not Downtown, Oliver like but with far more walkability in a lot of ways and has the Leg for your backyard.

A criticism or two is a little lack of amenity in the immediate area, but two blocks north has most things.

If you are looking for a highly walkable, quiet area after 5pm and yet relatively urban, its your place.

If you want Jasper Ave or 104st excitement, not as much.

I should also note that I have toured it. Amenity rich, great finishes, some very small units in the middle, but corner units are quite nice.

Best of luck and feel free to PM.

Thanks for this! It's great to hear this area of Downtown is still desirable.

I plan on touring it soon, next time I am in town along with a few others. Probably a top contender even with the additional parking charge.

The Pearl also looks nice, but I think that area may be a bit less desirable / busy. CX seems a bit to "hip". The View might be nice but the floor plans don't look that good.

Can't seem to PM you but I appreciate the info!

I can assure you the area The Pearl is in is pretty desirable. It's pretty quiet for the most part, lots of good amenities nearby. Some bars and nightlife yes, but its not really a big deal. Good restaurants in the area too. Take it from someone who just lived in that area for 2.5 years

52157835522_b064372f4d_k.jpg
52158858848_999035fb9a_k.jpg

Walked by yesterday and no signs of anything happening yet. Still has the 'for lease' sign plastered on the windows.

I could see this being a great spot for a high end dining establishment, but that is some risky business, especially given its somewhat awkward location.

Back