Stadium Yards | ?m | 6s | Rohit Communities

What do you think of this project?

• I neither like nor dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I do think the ideal spot for retail and restaurants is definitely as close to the station as possible, so waiting until stage 3 works. This area doesn't get the same sort of influx that an arena would due to the lower frequency of football games and concerts, so relying heavily on locals is key for businesses.

I hope this continues to work out for the builders. I'd really like to see the parking lot on the west side of the station sold to housing developers, preferably for a stage 4/5.

This is a bit of a quick update: good news and bad news.

The good news is that the crane has been dismantled for the first building!

The bad news is that the masonry (firewall) at the second building has collapsed. I knew it was going to happen because they hadn't fully framed the side of the firewall yet, and from what I see, it was anchored pretty well. However, having both sides exposed to weather elements, there's a huge risk. Well, today, the wind has been crazy, and it likely got caught onto the firewall and collapsed.

phonto-1.jpg

phonto.jpg

Better than when the crane blew over at the Abbey Lane site lol

This is a bit of a quick update: good news and bad news.

The good news is that the crane has been dismantled for the first building!

The bad news is that the masonry (firewall) at the second building has collapsed. I knew it was going to happen because they hadn't fully framed the side of the firewall yet, and from what I see, it was anchored pretty well. However, having both sides exposed to weather elements, there's a huge risk. Well, today, the wind has been crazy, and it likely got caught onto the firewall and collapsed.
When did this happen. I haven't heard anything .

Back