• I dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
E60F3DCF-9D1F-4FC1-89A1-8FCF0E99D3F0.jpeg
E4247EA5-DA51-48B2-9A2A-F847F5BECE07.jpeg
A437695B-2E9B-40CD-934E-ACC3E90FA37D.jpeg

This is going to be such a great (returning) addition to the area, it really adds to the cultural appeal. That stretch of 124 (between 106 and 109) is really turning into the premier location in terms of retail, commerce, and community activity. One of the most fun areas of town to keep an eye on.

Those tacky picnic tables are quite the distraction. I am surprised the city allows that much space of the sidewalk to be taken up. Anyway that’s what caught my eye immediately and not the great design if the Roxy.

Omg finally the big reveal! This looks amazing and I can't wait to see that sign it up at night 🤤

Those tacky picnic tables are quite the distraction. I am surprised the city allows that much space of the sidewalk to be taken up. Anyway that’s what caught my eye immediately and not the great design if the Roxy.
...okay? What's the big problem with Northern Chicken extending their dining space outside onto the sidewalk? If anything we need more of that imo and I'd like to see 104th get the same treatment as Whyte, with the pedestrian space being extended out and taking over the parking lane during the summer.

Back