Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Filip.nowak

Member Bio
Reaction score
914153C0-2BCB-4DB3-90B3-F1DD9739E09B.jpeg

Site is fenced off for the expansion, trees have been taken down and the excavator is on site. This neighbourhood is truly becoming something incredible 🔥

IanO

Member Bio
Reaction score
Keller Construction Ltd.
3,719 followers
8h • 8 hours ago
Follow

In collaboration with Beljan Development , this project will be located along 121st and 102nd ave within Edmonton’s Oliver area, adjacent to the existing Oliver Exchange Building.

The project will consist of a new two-storey 8,094 SF ground-up building, as well as a renovation and modernization to the existing EPCOR substation, as it is converted into a commercial space.

Once completed, OEX2 and The Substation will offer multiple mixed-use tenant spaces, patios, and entertainment spaces! Among the many notable tenants, is The Foundry Room who will occupy the second floor and rooftop patio, offering their clients a show-stopping venue for weddings or events.

Thank you, Beljan Development , we’re grateful for the opportunity, and we can’t wait to see this development come to life!

Stay tuned for more updates!
Hodgson Schilf Evans Architects Inc.
Protostatix Engineering Consultants Inc.
SMP Engineering (Electrical)
Nowak Engineering INC
GRADE Consulting Inc.
Complete Power Solutions Ltd.

https://www.linkedin.com/company/ke...actor_container&lici=mYCd1QlYybIa8AMeD0Ps5A==

Didama

Member Bio
Reaction score
Apparently moving or expanding into both buildings?

I don't know to be honest. I was just going by what was written in that write up, lol. "The Foundry Room who will occupy the second floor and rooftop patio, offering their clients a show-stopping venue for weddings or events." Sorry, I don't have any intel beyond that. Great project though... can't wait.

MCXavierL

Member Bio
Reaction score
Permit Type
Major Development Permit
Permit Class
Class B
Permit Date
Mar 25, 2022
Status
In Progress
Description of Development
To construct exterior alterations to portions of the building facades and to re-configure the vehicular parking lot to a multi-use Commercial Use building (amendment to Development Permit number 397187707-002). (West End Telephone Exchange Building - Substation #200)
Address
12015 - 102 AVENUE NW