Manchester Square | ?m | 2s | 76 Group Co | Gardner Architecture

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
Apparently another pretzel shop is opening there. Between that and the bird shop and the other two in the area, it is safe to say we can call this area the Bird & Pretzel District.
I wonder if it's a new business or if Zwick's is relocating, since they're existing location is quite small.

Apparently another pretzel shop is opening there. Between that and the bird shop and the other two in the area, it is safe to say we can call this area the Bird & Pretzel District.

Love it, now we're just missing a Pretzel & ParakeetTM bank branch to put it on the same level as ICE District

about damn time.

The other spot I walk by that’s dying for a restaurant/pub is the spot in the Molsen building with the giant raised patio beside Loblaws and Wilfred’s

9BF38EE8-8157-47DB-8EBA-D47658C3B305.png

about damn time.

The other spot I walk by that’s dying for a restaurant/pub is the spot in the Molsen building with the giant raised patio beside Loblaws and Wilfred’s

View attachment 401058
I agree! It looks like there's a brewery opening behind Brewery District on 105 Avenue again, but this corner of the district is just begging for something. Must have some high lease rates.

I was wondering if Zwicks would relocate at some point. They're super popular and their existing location is small and freezing in the winter. They'll be a bit further from my house if they move, but the building their current location is in needs to be redeveloped soon in my opinion, so this is a first step ;-)

Back