• I dislike it a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Daveography

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
Looks like a Beljan + HSEa project, but unconfirmed (@cmd uw?)

10336 Jasper Avenue
750 SF – 3,600 SF

HIGHLIGHTS
▪ Mixed-use building with main floor, second floor and lower level opportunities
▪ Prominent location on Jasper with connectivity to the 104 Street Promenade via the Alley of Light Art Boxes
▪ Historical building undergoing extensive redevelopment including stunning façade upgrades, unique alleyway entranced units with feature art wall, collaborative second floor areas and more
▪ Exciting addition to the Jasper Avenue streetscape

1590610289006.png

1590610352181.png

1590610303240.png

1590610315814.png

1590610331670.png

@archited this is the building right next to the Wedge site, so it may still be happening ?‍♂️

I like it! I feel like the building was redone not to long ago though?

I think it was painted a few years ago. Not sure much else was done with it at the time.

And yes, this is next door to The Wedge proposal site.

Yes, it was the map pointer that threw me into architectonicalmisappropriatedheadhurt. Thanks for the clarification @Platinum107 and @rake -ly come lately; my heart rate has now dropped to its normal 50 thumps per minute (or -- in ISU parlance -- 450 billion oscillations of the caesium atom, a number that I am much more comfortable with, or, more grammatically correct, a number with which I am much more comfortable).

^ and hopefully for 124St as well! Speaking of which (and sorry it's unrelated) any news on substation 600?

But to bring it back on topic, I think this is fantastic. That alley has a lot of potential and this could finally give it some momentum.
Ok, firstly this is not a Beljan project. This building is owned by Clive Oshry who looks to be proposing this renovation. If he can get it past the goal line it will be a great addition to that part of downtown.

As for Substation 600, our contractor hopes to mobilize the week of June 15!! We're pumped for this one and to name some of our tenants that we've pre-leased space to.

I like it! I feel like the building was redone not to long ago though?
It was, only back in 2014/15. The progress is viewable on Google Streetview's older images. The storefronts were completely restored to bring it back to its circa 1921 appearance, reverting an awful '80s renovation.

Back