Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
PERMIT_DATE March 23, 2020
JOB_CATEGORY Commercial Final
ADDRESS 11330 - 65 AVENUE NW
NEIGHBOURHOOD UNIVERSITY OF ALBERTA FARM
JOB_DESCRIPTION To restore a constrution site back to original.
WORK_TYPE (04) Excavation
CONSTRUCTION_VALUE 3,100,000

They probably spent that much on the underground work.

Has PCL and Dialog received any compensation for this.

Mind you this Lab would be a good dual government project. Expand it and add facilities for the next pandemic.

@Airboy I would imagine DIALOG would be paid for providing their services regardless of whether or not the finished product is built (this is pretty standard), and that PCL would be paid for services provided to date - in fact probably more for the province breaking the contract.

Not that it would have been finished in time, but regardless the decision to cancel this project - under the premise that lab testing is not a "front line" service - sure does look short-sighted now.

@Airboy I would imagine DIALOG would be paid for providing their services regardless of whether or not the finished product is built (this is pretty standard), and that PCL would be paid for services provided to date - in fact probably more for the province breaking the contract.

Not that it would have been finished in time, but regardless the decision to cancel this project - under the premise that lab testing is not a "front line" service - sure does look short-sighted now.

I am sure AHS could have been conducting even more testing if the Superlab was never cancelled and was operational by this time.

Back