Falcon Towers | 170m | 44s | Langham Developments | Arc Studio

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
Even with low interest rates people would rather purchase ground-oriented dwellings than high rise condominium apartments it seems. For those that want the apartment lifestyle without purchasing, these new rental towers are meeting that demand.

So 5 years in pre sales and they go rental now? Hmmmm, don’t really believe it. Btw, ground broken yet?

Yeah, surprised about all the rental coming onto the market or proposed especially with all the rental incentives I'm seeing out there for downtown area.
I am sort of surprised too, but I suppose it is easier to build as rental now and that seems the better market at the moment.

I think in a few years there will be a glut and that decision may not look as good. Perhaps some of the rentals will convert to condos.

I am sort of surprised too, but I suppose it is easier to build as rental now and that seems the better market at the moment.

I think in a few years there will be a glut and that decision may not look as good. Perhaps some of the rentals will convert to condos.

There's already a glut, lots of empty units in most of these new buildings, which isn't surprising considering the rent prices

The smart money is preparing for the immigration boom post-covid. Rental makes a lot of sense for a tower starting now.
100% - immigration over the last 18 months has slowed to a trickle and we haven't seen any of the subsequent population growth into the city as a result. Once the gates open up again, I'm sure multi-family residential demand will go bananas.

Back