• I neither like nor dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it

• I dislike it a lot

• Total voters
Sept. 22, 2015

@Daveography what a strange thing. We looked into it and an error report was generated for "invalid image type," even though everything was a .jpeg and all of your other updates have seemed to work. It's good that you got through this time, although kind of adds to the strangeness of it all.

@someMidTowner It's an art piece, not sure the story behind it. There is a tree in the hole on top, and almost every spring one particular mama goose nests under it. I don't know how the goslings survive the tumble down the edge when it's time to migrate to the river, but they always seem to.

We've just featured a few of these awesome photos in a front page update, @Daveography. No goose facts made it in though, strangely.

Though we would totally welcome more goose facts when relevant.

I kind of love looking at the CMU and brick together at the top of the historic facade. Did they save [most of] the original brick?

@bennessb I believe they had saved all of the architectural brick, and it appears that it is all back up now. The newer-looking lighter brick will support the other carved stone architectural elements. Whoever was behind the dismantling and restoration deserves a huge kudos, they are doing fantastic work.

Back