Blue Chicago Redevelopment | ?m | 29s | Alldritt Land | KENNEDY

ugly not necessary visual pollution of crappy tower.

This poor millionaire wouldn't be wasting his time and money if there was no demand. You may have a point about what was inside the building (I have no clue what was inside nor do I care) but what exactly was there to save of the exterior? You may call visual pollution what is to come but I think the exact opposite. What was there was complete visual pollution harmful to my healthy eyes. To each their own I guess?

@Avenuer Hope so, Alldritt Tower is their biggest project by a longshot and I'd love to see it get built (in the next decade at least)

I wasn't able to grab a photo as I zipped by, but it brings me no joy to report that Aldritt has littered this site with campaign signs for M**e N***el (as well as their site just off of 124th St).

Never thought I'd be saying this, but those Regency sites are starting to look pretty good in comparison!

I wasn't able to grab a photo as I zipped by, but it brings me no joy to report that Aldritt has littered this site with campaign signs for M**e N***el (as well as their site just off of 124th St).

Never thought I'd be saying this, but those Regency sites are starting to look pretty good in comparison!
I've seen it. They have it on the site in the Quarters, as well.

Back