Abbey Park Residences | 22.86m | 6s | Abbey Lane Homes

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
Well that was quick.
Just got bought yesterday……so barely 1 day on the market…….not bad…..

Does not surprise me one bit given the lack of modern quality/institutional product out there.
Agree, there definitely is a gap in terms of higher quality rental product in Edmonton. The below article outlines how Avenue living, who mostly invests and manages property rather than develops, just purchased two Edmonton apartments and is drawn to the market gap in which many competing apartments are lower quality and under-managed.

I dunno what it is exactly but, there's something I like about the scale of this new building + the fully-grown trees in front. Feels very European imo (besides the cheap finishings).

The brick looks nice and helps it fit in better. At least they didn't cheap out on that and just put a sliver of it half way up the first level like some other buildings here do.

I dunno what it is exactly but, there's something I like about the scale of this new building + the fully-grown trees in front. Feels very European imo (besides the cheap finishings).
There is articulation to the process vs Icon/Fox's sloppy-joe finishes.

Those trims add wonders to the look. They have no structural integrity whatsoever but just purely aesthetics. Falcons is most likely using this method, but the dull white color will drown that out considerably as they're using white trims. Had they chosen a color to contrast and offset the white, it would pop out quite considerably- for example, a red or green trims would have easily pop out from the white for a more prominent look.

Back