Falcon Towers | 170m | 44s | Langham Developments | Arc Studio

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
Same M.O. as Fox II... there is a hint in the start of the vertical glass wall feature on the podium roof. Shirts on!

I do strongly lean to just avoiding confusion. This is the point when potential renters will start to look closely at the pictures. Showing a second tower may bring up all sort of things that might deter people from moving here.

So the easiest solution at this point is just for them to just take it out of the picture, which is what they did.

I do strongly lean to just avoiding confusion. This is the point when potential renters will start to look closely at the pictures. Showing a second tower may bring up all sort of things that might deter people from moving here.

So the easiest solution at this point is just for them to just take it out of the picture, which is what they did.
I will side on this theory. They would want a potential buyer to know exactly where they are going rather than see the second tower and be disappointed they can't go there.

If one was astute buyer, they would look at the street and see how these guys have constructed and come quickly to the realization there will be a second tower. The revised render has also clearly shown a slot for a second tower.

Isnt the first tower and probably the second rental? Would be less thought given to the second tower for renters, as if the price is right some might not care that much about an obstructed view for a year or two.

From yesterday evening:
PXL_20240413_020431421.jpg

Back