Falcon Towers | 170m | 44s | Langham Developments | Arc Studio

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
They should have done those black panels in the podium pictures instead of the white, it would lessen the effect of the stucco look imo, especially if it was like a matte black. The white makes it stand out more.

IMG_0030.jpeg

Seeing it with some of the cladding on and with the curved glass segment in the middle it looks pretty solid already imo. The balconies will add to that. I know this tower is pretty controversial on this site in terms of its aesthetics but I don't mind it. It's not reinventing the wheel and it's not gonna be on anybody's top ten towers lists or anything but it will be a good addition to the skyline imho.

Yeah if this is a glass balcony, I'd dare say it would be pleasant.

Either way, I'm more excited for Phase 2 to start soon, and any possible rumblings of the next Langham project after this.
Any idea if they own any other property in the downtown area? I'm sure they do but I have no knowledge of where.

Can someone please translate this into English?
Reza Mostashari is the president of Langham. Gotta figure he's looking forward to what is next after this Falcon project is done, seems to have been his MO so far as he's gone pretty successively from Omega->Icon 1&2->Fox 1&2->Falcon 1 (and hopefully 2) within the past 20 years with only a few years of inactivity between projects

(my understanding of Ian's post)

Reza Mostashari is the president of Langham. Gotta figure he's looking forward to what is next after this Falcon project is done, seems to have been his MO so far as he's gone pretty successively from Omega->Icon 1&2->Fox 1&2->Falcon 1 (and hopefully 2) within the past 20 years with only a few years of inactivity between projects

(my understanding of Ian's post)

Thank you! I don't speak insider language and I appreciate the effort to make information accessible to folks like me.

Back