The Quarters Hotel and Residences | 280.1m | 80s | Alldritt Land | KENNEDY

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
@Jarodsc17, my source (I promised not to quote or name them) say that the height will remain fixed at 280 m. There will be some exciting announcements on this project before the end of the year (next couple of months).
e2494b2dae9d4c537141a47eaad0913f6732f4839e20513804ad74f4fa7d28be.jpg

I used to think that if a project got approved by city council, it would 100% be built. But then, I saw first hand what happened in Glenora with the whole Glenora Skyline development, which stopped and just sat as a concrete structure for nearly two years. However, that project is turning out amazing now that Westblock is being built. All I can say about Alldritt Tower is that I really, really hope that it gets built with no to little complications. Fingers Crossed!

By the way, I am new here, so I hope that I can add some good points to all these discussions!

Hmmm... so I guess we're just kind of waiting 'till October or until some more news comes out, right?

I spoke with Deana in the condo sales end of things re this development. I am genuinely interested in locating an Edmonton office + residence here. Sales office for condos will open in spring of 2019; construction of the tower expected to begin in late 2019 with completion anticipated 2 1/2 to 3 years after start -- late 2022.

Back