The Parks | 146.91m | 45s | 35s | 13s | Pangman | Hariri Pontarini

What do you think of this project?

• I dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Oh, it seems to be the Edmonton way, go out when the weather is nice in summer, put up barricades and signs. Nothing mysteriously happens for weeks or months, maybe everyone is on summer holidays or something. Then in the fall, things start to happen about a week before the snow falls and then there is a frantic rush to get a bunch of things done before winter.

Maybe some of the Ledcor people worked for the City Transportation department where they learned the cycles of construction in Edmonton

I’m really sad to hear that the portion fronting Jasper Avenue is years away. That MoneyMart/Knoxville’s/Queen (…pizza? Apparently? It’s hand painted over donair) is such a blight. Such a hole in our “Main Street.”

They might need that space as a staging area, so we might see those torn down soon enough

I’m really sad to hear that the portion fronting Jasper Avenue is years away. That MoneyMart/Knoxville’s/Queen (…pizza? Apparently? It’s hand painted over donair) is such a blight. Such a hole in our “Main Street.”
Don't be sad. Any project that is proposed, for YEG, ,just cut your expectations in half and add 5+ years for the proposed completion date and you'll be fine. :rolleyes: ;)

Back