Glenora Park | 81.99m | 22s | ONE Properties | Wallman Architects

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
Peaking out from behind the Maclaren.
CC78BC4C-2020-4C96-9BC8-4D0231A4F561.jpeg

I’ll have to look at the Maclarens set back, the buildings are pretty much in line and I’m only 3/4 of a block North and 20 blocks east. I thought maybe I’d see a third of what is currently visible now.

I am happy with it! Humpty`s and Smitty`s will be a good addition to the area, considering that we barely have anything there, anyways

Partake and Urban Diner? Original Joe's across the street? Browns Craft house opening soonish in the McLaren Podium? Plenty of options in this area, though a Smitty's or Humpty's would add an affordable option to the area (though Urban Diner is fairly reasonable price wise)

Partake and Urban Diner? Original Joe's across the street? Browns Craft house opening soonish in the McLaren Podium? Plenty of options in this area, though a Smitty's or Humpty's would add an affordable option to the area (though Urban Diner is fairly reasonable price wise)
I was kind of kidding about Smitty's...(my nickname for it is 'Shitty's'). Humpty's is actually a good cheap greasy spoon though.

Back