East Junction | 86m | 25s | Regency Developments | DER + Associates

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
Yesterday - July 5, 2020.
IMG_20200705_180234.jpg
PANO_20200705_180253.vr.jpg

I imagine they can't get much work done in the mud. Do they wait for it to dry up?
I wonder a lot about this as well, especially with the lack of shoring on this site. I can't help but think of Infiniti Condos on 105 Ave, where the side of the hole slowly gave way during construction and ended up ruining one of the parkade walls while being poured. they must have some plan to prevent slumping of waterlogged soil.

So since this information is going to be coming out to the public pretty soon, Regency is looking to increase the unit count from 1200 to 1650, or a 37.5% increase.

They have a bunch of other changes, most of which seem to just bring the DC2 in line with recent zoning bylaw changes, including the open option parking changes. Our committee is still looking into all of what's proposed, but the biggest issue is of course the increased unit count.

After everything we went through to get this approved at 1200 - a number that already seemed high but decided was reasonable after a lot of changes - I'm absolutely pissed right now that we're about to be dragged through this process all over again.

Back