News   Apr 03, 2020
 7.4K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 7.9K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 2.6K     0 

ETS Bus and General Transit Improvements

I have long been a “look past the civil disorder of dt” type of person but It is getting to the point where I am often uncomfortable on transit.

The condition of the new LRT stations is DEPLORABLE.
It’s been hit or miss for me when I’m in the DT stations, sometimes it’s sparklingly clean and sometimes it’s incredibly dirty.

I still believe permanent peace officer presence should be a thing for all downtown stations and it’s frustrating to see that it’s not the case.

Most of the time i see the peace officers standing there on their phone, be nice if they would pick up a piece of garbage or two.

Not sure why a story has to be put out explaining "why these scooters are delayed." Is this a thing? Why is this news worthy? Just let them show up when they show up.......no?
Because people care and want to know.

More people are likely wondering where the scooters are then are caring about the majority of updates and stories dying newspapers produce

Everything is fine and the head of ETS can continue to believe that they are leading the way.

View attachment 560936
I’d be fascinated to know how many students would opt out of upass if an option.

I know dozens who now drive, carpool, or bike who used to take the train. Complete failure by our city, police, and ETS.

Because people care and want to know.

More people are likely wondering where the scooters are then are caring about the majority of updates and stories dying newspapers produce
Better yet… how about council and administration prioritizing the programs and strictures that in turn promote infrastructure such as… bike lanes.

But I agree Ian needless red tape.

Back