Valley Line LRT/ Valley Line West | ?m | ?s | City of Edmonton

1675186137797.png

That bridge will be nice once its done. A nice curve to it. better than the abrupted direction change. Back in the 70s or 80s a car traveling west at high speed sailed off the entry side. sadly everyone in the car died.

That bridge will be nice once its done. A nice curve to it. better than the abrupted direction change. Back in the 70s or 80s a car traveling west at high speed sailed off the entry side. sadly everyone in the car died.
I grew up a block away from that bridge and I remember when that happened. We heard the accident and went rushing down to see what occurred. It was terrible.

I was walking under the Tawatina Bridge at about 4:30 pm when I heard a low, almost muffled rumble above. Yep, it was an LRT train on a test run. Didn't get a chance to snap any pics since it's too cold for my bare hands to be fumbling over my mobile.

The Scenario Testing has been taking place for the past month. It will be interesting to see the next stage of testing.

For the peak hours testing, I wonder if the LRT will be testing during the morning and afternoon rush hours, as well as Rogers Place game nights.

Back