Valley Line LRT | ?m | ?s | City of Edmonton

yeggator

Member Bio
Reaction score
Even from the photographer's angle, it seems like the tops of the doors are visible. From pictures of the LRVS, the tops of the windows are aligned with the doors so from the train, I'm sure the field of view will be decent. At worst, you have to stand to get a good view (definitely not ideal, but that's the worst it would be). But we'll know by opening day. Regardless, the views from the cab, Davies Station and Tawatina Bridge will be amazing.

Last edited:

IanO

Member Bio
Reaction score
This actually captures the 102 Avenue Valley Line corridor somewhat nicely.

FBQwM0RVcAMxB3c

The_Cat

Member Bio
Reaction score
Houston, you have a problem:

Regretfully, I see similar instances in Edmonton and Area. I don't ride a bike, but I do walk when I work downtown. One time I had to get off a bus on 86 Street to get to a business past 91 Street on 63 Avenue. The last few blocks in winter (at 5:30 pm) were next to impossible to navigate. There were no sidewalks, and there was a creek to cross. Downright dangerous.

Last edited:

Edmcowboy11

Member Bio
Reaction score
Houston, you have a problem:

Regretfully, I see similar instances in Edmonton and Area. I don't ride a bike, but I do walk when I work downtown. One time I had to get off a bus on 86 Street to get to a business past 91 Street on 63 Avenue. The last few blocks in winter (at 5:30 pm) were next to impossible to navigate. There were no sidewalks, and there was a creek to cross. Downright dangerous.
Not that he would care but I wish Mike Nickel would see this video.

EdmTrekker

Member Bio
Reaction score