The Trax | 24.08m | 6s | Beck Developments

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
I can't say I understand the appeal of exposed concrete ceilings here.
A little well chosen concrete stain would have gone a long way to at least making the ceiling somewhat artful... as it sits, it just looks grimy, gritty and gruesome and stands in stark contrast to the other finishes. That said, I would recommend smooth plaster be applied atop the 3 Gs at this late stage.

P8150589.jpg

I have to laugh, while catching up on some posts of some really great developments this AM, I clicked on the above, uh, mess, and spit my coffee all over my keyboard !
Could we get a " Warning - view photo with caution" message tagged to some projects ! ?

50% LEASED IN 3.5 MONTHS!

Uniquely Designed 100 Unit - The TraX off to a roaring start.
Intelligence House is pleased to announce our latest project The TraX by Beck Developments is 50% leased in 3.5 months.

The 100 Unit purpose built rental development has an amazing location just off vibrant Whyte Avenue. Consisting of concrete construction, studio, 1 and 2 bedroom units that come equipped with condo like finishes, and stunning downtown skyline views, it is easy to see why this building is moving so quickly.

Intelligence House has been engaged to provide branding, marketing and leasing management services for the development and we look forward to announcing a successful lease up very soon.

For more information on this development, please contact Alex Ruffini at 1-780-909-8055 or Emmett Hartfield at 1-780-975-5891.

Via Intelligence House

You know in the film industry there is the "rotten tomatoes" award aimed at movies deserving of a bad review. We need something like this for Edmonton architecture. My Grandmother used to always complain when the milk cows would get into a patch of "stinkweed" (Artemisia tilesii) and the milk would be tainted with a none-too-pleasant taste. I would like to add a category to the rating system for Architecture design on two levels: 1. aesthetics, and 2. functionality. For the above project, then, on a scale of 1 to 100 I would rate the hot mess at stinkweed 15 for aesthetics and stinkweed 35 for functionality. With this system we could then come out with averages that give a project an over-all rating in each category.

You know in the film industry there is the "rotten tomatoes" award aimed at movies deserving of a bad review. We need something like this for Edmonton architecture. My Grandmother used to always complain when the milk cows would get into a patch of "stinkweed" (Artemisia tilesii) and the milk would be tainted with a none-too-pleasant taste. I would like to add a category to the rating system for Architecture design on two levels: 1. aesthetics, and 2. functionality. For the above project, then, on a scale of 1 to 100 I would rate the hot mess at stinkweed 15 for aesthetics and stinkweed 35 for functionality. With this system we could then come out with averages that give a project an over-all rating in each category.

Still better than the Venetian, 121 West, or the Panache.

The bar is low for sub-10 floor apartments in this city.

While I much prefer this over the empty dead field it replaced, they could have done soooo much better than this and it makes me mad when projects look cheap almost on purpose.

Back