ONE12 | 46m | 14s

For a uni student this is totally fine, long term living would be tougher. Better than a studio.

As for the laundry in the bathroom, totally fine with this size of unit. Maybe one day we will start seeing the European apartment design where the washing machine is in the kitchen (usually in place where us Westerners demand a dishwasher).

As for the laundry in the bathroom, totally fine with this size of unit. Maybe one day we will start seeing the European apartment design where the washing machine is in the kitchen (usually in place where us Westerners demand a dishwasher).
Hopefully not. The day we vanquish dishwashers is the day I'll start a revolution. The one single chore I hate the most is washing dishes 😂 😂

Hopefully not. The day we vanquish dishwashers is the day I'll start a revolution. The one single chore I hate the most is washing dishes 😂 😂
lol, I’m the opposite! In suite laundry or I’m not living there. Dishwasher I’m fine with out. One thing about Europe I’ve found so far, is that there are rarely vented dryers though… so you are much better off hanging to dry because unvented dryers or combo washer/dryers are horrible. I was once in a hurry to dry something I needed to wear and I ran the “dryer” for two full cycles and it was still wet… And yes our washer AND dryer are in the kitchen lol.

As for this unit being discussed, I think I would prefer it as a studio rather than having your living space cut off partially from natural light. And although I said I don’t want to know, I’m curious about this price of this garbage. Guessing minimum 12-1400 for lower floor and increasing as you go up? If not more because it’s university area?

As someone living on my own I can get by without a dishwasher. I'm not hosting dinner parties with 5 course meals regularly, so it is manageable. In the places I've lived with dishwashers in the past, they have mostly gone unused.

One place I lived in had a laundry area just off the kitchen and that was ok for me. It might be better to have the laundry area closer to the bedrooms, but I'm not sure I'd want it in the bathroom.

As someone living on my own I can get by without a dishwasher. I'm not hosting dinner parties with 5 course meals regularly, so it is manageable. In the places I've lived with dishwashers in the past, they have mostly gone unused.

One place I lived in had a laundry area just off the kitchen and that was ok for me. It might be better to have the laundry area closer to the bedrooms, but I'm not sure I'd want it in the bathroom.

lol, I’m the opposite! In suite laundry or I’m not living there. Dishwasher I’m fine with out. One thing about Europe I’ve found so far, is that there are rarely vented dryers though… so you are much better off hanging to dry because unvented dryers or combo washer/dryers are horrible. I was once in a hurry to dry something I needed to wear and I ran the “dryer” for two full cycles and it was still wet… And yes our washer AND dryer are in the kitchen lol.

I cook way too much, even though I live by myself, to the point that I run my dishwasher at least 3x a week. I'll cook at least 2 meals a day, and most days I cook 3, plus hosting friends over every now and then. I also simply hate washing dishes, in general, more than any chore. I'll wash half a dozen bathrooms to avoid doing a single pile of dishes 😂

The laundry in the bathroom is fairly convenient, for me, at least. I really don't mind it, especially living by myself. If I had kids, or something, that might change, but my lazy self feels like it's very practical to come from the gym, throw the clothes straight into the laundry machine and hop in the shower. Overall, having in-suite laundry is not a must, for me, though. When I was living in towers, I never had it and wasn't a big deal. I'd usually do laundry 2x per month, generally late in the evening, so I could do as many batches as I needed all at once.

Back