Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
PERMIT_DATE January 03, 2020
JOB_CATEGORY Commercial Final
ADDRESS 10022 - 110 STREET NW
NEIGHBOURHOOD OLIVER
JOB_DESCRIPTION To construct PHASE 2 COVERED WAY HOARDING for CX Grandin Tower. January 1, 2020 to March 1, 2021
BUILDING_TYPE Hoarding (910)
WORK_TYPE (03) Exterior Alterations
CONSTRUCTION_VALUE 10,000

Foundations have begun

P1070560.jpg

P1070560.jpgP1070561.jpgP1070562.jpg

Jan 27, 202020201Commercial FinalTo construct A TOWER CRANE for CX Grandin Tower. ( NAVCAN expires December 2, 2020)

^I'm going to guess The Clancey will go this year too.
And The Louvre

The Louvre I can see as well given that Procura is finished with Central tower in CP now. There must be a definite demand for housing there (moreso rental than condo) since residents are basically at the door of the CP LRT station. It's a great location for students looking for a place, given the U of A, Macwan and NAIT all have their own LRT stations.

Cranes up in 2020 (existing):
  1. CX Grandin
  2. The View
  3. CapitalCare Norwood (multiple)
  4. Roxy Theatre
  5. 121 West
  6. Londonderry Capital Region Housing
And future (my guesses):
  1. CNIB
  2. Glenora Park
  3. Maclab Garneau
  4. McKernan Gates (my guess)
  5. J123 Streamliner
Anyone else have others to add or different guesses?

I'm going to add The Shift towers to your list. This project is something I personally really want to see get started, and Edgar Developments doesn't seem to mess around

I'm going to add The Shift towers to your list. This project is something I personally really want to see get started, and Edgar Developments doesn't seem to mess around

Good thinking, Edgar indeed has followed through on their plans and their building quality has been increasing with each subsequent project as well.

Back