Hat @ Old Strathcona | 66.14m | 20s | Cidex Group

What do you think of this project?

• I dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
With the Parks topping out, unless I’m missing one, I’m pretty sure this is the only tower currently going up. So 20 floors is disappointing in that sense, but also probably as high as would be appropriate for the area

20 storeys is more than fine for this area. This project will be transformative for the look and feel for the area and really drive some good foot traffic north south along 104 and 105sts.

Here's hoping the Scona Garage gets going again and that we see the former Mezzo lot underway.

I really do believe this project is going to transform the area for the better. The increase in residents, foot traffic and retail will really change the area and just give Old Strathcona a badly needed facelift.

Agree with Ian that here's hoping this might spur development of the Scona garage and that disgusting lot right across from it.

Funny enough - that "disgusting lot across the street," is also owned by Cidex for Phase 2 of this project. Unless your talking about the empty lot that is "North" of the garage - than yes - the old Mezzo proposal from a decade ago...

Ah yes, the Mezzo. The proposed building that somehow reminded me of Cyclops from the X-Men.

untitled-picture9-png.61529

61reu3qEsML.jpg

Back