JW Marriott and The Legends Private Residences | 191.1m | 56s | ICE District Prop. | Hariri Pontarini

What do you think of this project?

• I neither like nor dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it

• I dislike it a lot

• Total voters
IMG_0707.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0707.JPG
    IMG_0707.JPG
    963.3 KB · Views: 587
PERMIT_DATE October 20, 2016
PERMIT_NUMBER 162139487-031
JOB_CATEGORY Commercial Final
ADDRESS 10360 - 102 STREET NW
NEIGHBOURHOOD DOWNTOWN
JOB_DESCRIPTION To construct Phase 1 (Storeys 1-30) of a 66-storey mixed use building (Stantec - Ice District Tower E)(retail, office, residential, with pedway)
BUILDING_TYPE Apartments (310)
WORK_TYPE (01) New
CONSTRUCTION_VALUE 320,900,000
ZONING AED
UNITS_ADDED 483

Hello everyone. I've been lurking here for a while, but haven't really posted. Other spots on the Internet that discuss Edmonton development have become stale, futile, or heated, for my tastes at least.

Been a while since the shots of the model. Here is another angle that is pretty well lit and shows the portion that isn't built out as of yet. Guess it will be quite noticeable. One thing I didn't notice before is on the south part of the podium, there appears to be an elevator or staircase in the middle (the white area). Looks like you can see this looking at the Rogers Place cams right now as a box protruding from the ground. Guess that will be the edge of the podium to give an idea as to how close it will be to the Stantec podium. I wish I had a picture from the CoE tower sidewalk to better reflect this, since that is now open. Perhaps, someone passing by can grab a shot of that at some point with a person or vehicle in the frame for a point of reference.

jwmarriotpodium.PNG

Attachments

• jwmarriotpodium.PNG
    jwmarriotpodium.PNG
    2.8 MB · Views: 615

Back