West Block | 60.35m | 16s | Beaverbrook | GEC

What do you think of this project?

• I dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Can’t seem to find any new renderings for the next phases of this project yet. Really excited for the build out though.

D2E99BD1-E3DC-44E8-B155-D115F50E46FD.jpeg
F4ED63FC-7A17-4328-B3E3-F201A6E20AB5.jpeg

Thinking those mighty machines are only for site cleanup from their recent demo. I know they said they would start their next building “next year, quarter 1 or early qt 2.”

Last edited:
I don't believe they have permits yet to excavate and shore either so you are probably correct @MacLac

Given the lack/very limited success for the first tower, I am curious to see how they revise their plans, finishes, target market and product going forward.

Given the lack/very limited success for the first tower, I am curious to see how they revise their plans, finishes, target market and product going forward.
Do you know how the sales did? I know they recently sold a 1.9mil condo there. And the retail lease up has been strong.

Is this tower rentals as well as the eastern side one? I’d imagine both would be. Other than the Grovenor one nearby, I don’t see a ton of competition for the type of apartments they’d be doing if people want to stay outside of Oliver, inside henday, and Westside.

Back