• I dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
BPs:

2023-06-29
Commercial Final
To construct SHORING AND EXCAVATION ONLY for a future apartment building - Canadian Manor.
10841 - 135 STREET NW

2023-06-29
Commercial Final
To construct a Temporary Hoarding (fencing) for a future excavation/shoring ( July 10th till September 10th 2023) and Footings and Foundation work --"Candian Manor"--
10841 - 135 STREET NW
Now This starts

BP for the building:

2023-09-13
Commercial Final
Dwelling Multi-unit Housing (5 story apartment with an enclosed rooms over the roof and roof top amenity area) building with an underground parkade and a ground floor Specialty Food Services - Canadian Manor.
$7,520,060
101, 10841 - 135 STREET NW

Anyone got eyes on this one lately?

I literally walk past by this site every morning when I'm going to uni, but I haven't taken any pics till now 😭
IMG_0645.JPG
IMG_0644.JPG

I think we have at least 1 CRU in this building 👀
IMG_1789.JPG

A cafe on this corner would be amazing for me lol, since the 51 pulls up right there.

I'm quite excited by this one... the right cafe operator would make this an amazing spot. Looks set back enough to have a decent enough patio out front as well

I'm quite excited by this one... the right cafe operator would make this an amazing spot. Looks set back enough to have a decent enough patio out front as well

The location really would make this the definition of a quaint neighbourhood café. It's in the middle of the neighbourhood so there's little traffic noise to worry about, it's kitty-corner to a big park and field, and has a bus stop right in front of it. As much as people in North Glenora like to complain about these things, it would 100% become a popular hangout spot and people will praise it (rightfully so) as a great amenity to have in our area.

The location really would make this the definition of a quaint neighbourhood café. It's in the middle of the neighbourhood so there's little traffic noise to worry about, it's kitty-corner to a big park and field, and has a bus stop right in front of it. As much as people in North Glenora like to complain about these things, it would 100% become a popular hangout spot and people will praise it (rightfully so) as a great amenity to have in our area.
Absolutely! Hopefully it'll turn out to be a great little 3rd space for the community + others.

Back