News   Apr 03, 2020
 7.2K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 7.4K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 2.5K     0 

SkyriseEdmonton (Site & Forum Discussions and Issues)

@archited Sorry can't hear you over the sound of how awesome the Pacific coast is.

20190615_183327.jpg

Incidentally, I was on the Pacific Ocean this very day last year, too. Just... the other side of it (Cairns).

20180615_174749.jpg

Last edited:
@Daveography you forget that I, too, am on the Pacific Coast (just a little farther south under the sway of Palm trees, not Douglas Firs). Captain D, I understand the draw of the great soup bowl, and yet there is a thing about Alberta with its many many lakes, its small "c" conservative intemperance, its embrace of the "blue Canadian Rockies" and its undercurrent dynamism that makes me want to drop my MaiTai, put on an extra layer of undergarments, and head North. The Edmonton "engine" has my complete attention these days and I want to work to make it shine like never before.

@Daveography you forget that I, too, am on the Pacific Coast (just a little farther south under the sway of Palm trees, not Douglas Firs). Captain D, I understand the draw of the great soup bowl, and yet there is a thing about Alberta with its many many lakes, its small "c" conservative intemperance, its embrace of the "blue Canadian Rockies" and its undercurrent dynamism that makes me want to drop my MaiTai, put on an extra layer of undergarments, and head North. The Edmonton "engine" has my complete attention these days and I want to work to make it shine like never before.

Well get those towers built already :p ;)

@Daveography I have been hunting for the information on the two-block warehouse district park -- don't remember which thread nor the last entry date -- can you help, please?

Not a very serious suggestion, but I would love it if the "?" face was added as a reaction option for posts, for when people are confused, questioning something, etc.

It appears the link to the site changes slightly from .com/community to .com/forums. Hopefully people don't just assume the site is down.

I have my links set to skyrisecities.com without the edmonton sub domain - so it used to be skyrisecities.com/community at one point. My guess is it hasn't been for some time, but that they had a redirect setup that has expired or something. I checked my email and it appears the community hasn't existed for a while.

Back