News   Apr 03, 2020
 7.3K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 7.6K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 2.6K     0 

SkyriseEdmonton (Site & Forum Discussions and Issues)

Interesting. Xenforo isn't bad. I do wish we used Discourse here as it is my favourite forum software out there by a mile, but c'est la vie.

I can’t seem to find the “Go to first unread” button anymore... at least not on iPad. Very frustrating.

Naw it was an icon beside thread names. Things seem to be working today though by just clicking on the thread name.

Inspired by @archited's poor-man's star rating posts, I decided to attach some simple "Likert" scale polls to a bunch of project threads (the ones on page 1 at least, where we have at least some renders). Note that you're free to change your answer at any time as the project evolves.

Look, if putting a 1000ft Christmas Tree in the heart of downtown is wrong, then I don't want to be right.

1545418839050.png
1545418918464.png
1545423611104.png

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Edmonton's first super tall is looking good. I know it's an early render, hopefully they will tweak the spandrel coloration, and add some balls :D

Merry Christmas everyone, and may 2019 be peaceful, productive , and see Alldritt tower PROCEED !

ps. Love the additions to the Edmonton's "Future skyline" Wonderful gift.

Hello,

I have been viewing this website nearly every day for a year now and I have finally created a account to contribute.

I think this would be a good forum to post general website improvements that could be made.

To kick things off here is my list:

- Update the map with current construction status, as of date of posting it is very much behind.
- Bring back trending projects, it brought order to the site rather than filtering through all the projects in the city.

@NicolBolas Welcome to the forum!

Trending projects should still show up on the News page, on the right.

I'll have a chat with the site owners about ways to keep the database more up to date. I do have access to make updates but the process is a bit onerous right now.

I also maintain something of an alternative map on my own here:

Back