Prairie Sky Gondola | 76.2m | ?s | Prairie Sky | DIALOG

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
^ SKYRISE Edmonton Consortium of course ! We can cross that bridge (gondola) when we get there. Isn't there a feasibility study and further discussion happening still this year regarding a business case? Personally I hope it happens and is successful, eventually having multiple lines winding through the river valley to locations that are poorly serviced via ETS.

^ SKYRISE Edmonton Consortium of course ! We can cross that bridge (gondola) when we get there. Isn't there a feasibility study and further discussion happening still this year regarding a business case? Personally I hope it happens and is successful, eventually having multiple lines winding through the river valley to locations that are poorly serviced via ETS.
If they can pull off a 10-15 minute gondola ride to Hawrelak Park from downtown, I might never move ?

I hope they consider the space on the south end of the Telus Building for the downtown station (especially if the one way road there gets permanently closed, or so I've read somewhere). Major bus terminal, and central LRT pedway would be at it's doorstep. I imagine non-downtown residents would be transferring from either as they head to Rossdale or Whyte.

Back