Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
Pedways current:

1544035726025.png

And future:

1544035774804.png

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1wm9JPUo1E_OpS1_5KsTJNy-aJ5I__K-w&usp=sharing

Also started a map of "what if we totally went nuts with them for all future developments where possible?"

1544039477736.png

Keep in mind that I'm not the biggest fan of pedways, but the nerd in me still has fun with making maps.

Note that I did try to keep feasibility in mind when drawing these up, which is why I didn't show Aldritt as there's not really any way to connect it to Shaw without cutting across Hall D. ICE Phase 2 might be possible to connect, might add it later. Notably, however, a future connection south of the Stantec Food Hall is roughed into the floorplans, in case Oxford ever decides to redevelop the old Eaton Centre Parkade.

Last edited:
Atco, Standard Life Centre, and Milner are connected by pedway FYI.

There are some connections that Corona and Grandin have too. Grandin is very connected almost all the way to 106 St u/g.

ATCO, SLC, and Milner, though connected to each other, are not connected to the broader network in the downtown core, which is what I wanted to highlight. Also why I left off anything in Government District.

Corona isn't directly connected to any buildings that I'm aware of (FEP doesn't count, you have to go outside).

Back