Oliver Crossing | 21m | 7s

I really wish they would do something with that land which borders 104 Ave. It's been sitting vacant for decades. Who owns it?
I've always assumed it's contaminated land from a gas station many moons ago (just like 107 and Groat, 48 st and 118 ave, etc) but please someone feel free to correct me on that.

If ever there was a good spot for a tower it would be that empty corner lot. Please no more street level parking on 104! That lot is going to be across from a university, and beside an lrt stop.10-20 stories please with street facing retail. The lot is quite big. Maybe slightly smaller than the lot Quest Condo is on. They can even use Quest as an example everything not to do lol

I know how much IanO loves Quest from his many posts on it ... he must have cringed when he read your post.
Can you keep this C2E-esq drama elsewhere? It's distasteful and adds literally 0 value to this discussion.

20211004_085711.jpg

It’s hard to tell what’s pictured here, but there are also some gigantic screw piles on site. Forgot to grab a photo at Sunday supper this week...

But if it has a helical plate on it is it not just called a screw pile not a column or a beam lol?

Back