News   Apr 02, 2020
 7.5K     0 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 2.6K     0 

Northern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium | Renovations

Taken February 25, 2023
20230225_125809.jpg

20230716_104318_Burst96.jpg
Now that Alladin has finished it's run the Jube is quieter which apparently will allow for construction to punch through from the old building into this new addition. This small but important expansion will be taking a couple giant steps forward in the next week or so.
20230716_104000.jpg

Well further update

The new loading dock area is finished but now we are waiting for the engineers, or the builders or the government to sign off on it so it can start being used.

On another note, the Jube will essentially be shut down over the summer because they will be changing the elevator and the escalators in the lobby area.

Well further update

The new loading dock area is finished but now we are waiting for the engineers, or the builders or the government to sign off on it so it can start being used.

On another note, the Jube will essentially be shut down over the summer because they will be changing the elevator and the escalators in the lobby area.

Do you know the exact dates when it will be shut down?
I know there is the Sarah McLachlan concert and Shen Yun, both of which will occur next month.

Do you know the exact dates when it will be shut down?
I know there is the Sarah McLachlan concert and Shen Yun, both of which will occur next month.
I will check, but it should probably be relatively soon after those show, there are some grads as well before shut down.

Back