Bateman Lands Mid-Rise | 34m | 8s | Bateman Properties | Next Architecture

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
Visited The Colombian - Mill Creek this afternoon. To quote The Terminator - "I'll be back!"
BTW my first pic includes what was once the Bateman Lands with the fencing gone.

20240113_135520.jpg
20240113_135514.jpg
20240113_135510.jpg

Last edited:
I just noticed the Columbian yesterday—I had no idea that was there. I would have loved that about 15 years ago when I lived in the King Edwards apartments just south of there. Is there anything out there for the rest of that building or is it still for lease? I have no idea what it's like inside but assuming you could cut open that brick wall and put some big sliding glass doors in, you could have a pretty banging patio space.

Address: 8904 - 99 STREET NW
Planner Description: The City has received a rezoning application from Situate Inc. The current zone is a Direct Control Zone (DC2.1153) and the proposed zone is the Medium Scale Residential Zone (RM h28.0) which would allow: -Mid-rise multi-unit residential development with optional commercial opportunities at the ground level -A maximum height of 28.0 meters (approx. 8 storeys) -A maximum floor area ratio of 3.8 - 5.2 In The City Plan the site is located within the 99 Street secondary corridor.
Planner Contact: saffron.newton@edmonton.ca
File Number: LDA24-0132

Back