Valley Line LRT/ Valley Line West | ?m | ?s | City of Edmonton

I don't think that'll buff out. I didn't get back with my camera soon enough to catch a picture of the truck that smoked it.
View attachment 462810View attachment 462811
View attachment 462809
They are going to have to install crossing arms to protect the trains. I imagine the cost to repair a train is much greater than the cost to repair a truck and there are a limited number of trains. I appreciate that they want it to integrate into the community as much as possible, but at the end of the day, Transed and by extension the City, need to protect their assets.

They are going to have to install crossing arms to protect the trains. I imagine the cost to repair a train is much greater than the cost to repair a truck and there are a limited number of trains. I appreciate that they want it to integrate into the community as much as possible, but at the end of the day, Transed and by extension the City, need to protect their assets.
I imagine it'll take a while to process, but the truck driver's insurance should be covering this, shouldn't it? I mean, if it was their fault then why wouldn't it? Unless TransEd took the broke college student route and just got minimum liability insurance 😉

I agree.
Edmonton drivers are too unbelievably stupid.

The semi truck one is absolutely inexcusable given they’re a professional driver. Take their license away. If you can’t avoid driving into the side of an LRT, you have no business behind the wheel of a tractor trailer.

Infographic-Part2-V4.6-02-1710x2048.png

Back