Valley Line LRT/ Valley Line West | ?m | ?s | City of Edmonton

This afternoon.
They are coming along, but so much left to do, especially top-of-bank stuff. I hope they can finish this year?
2021-09-16 002.JPG2021-09-16 001.JPG2021-09-16 004.JPG2021-09-16 007.JPG

closer to Muttart
2021-09-16 012.JPG2021-09-16 015.JPG

Only Transit center on Ellerslie road would feed Century Park. A new transit center around Ellerslie and 50 street probably could be a good thing.
The Walker NSP does have plans for a Park and Ride/Transit Centre at 50 ST and Ellerslie. So I imagine it will likely have a feeder bus to the Valley Line in about... 10 years.

@Edmcowboy11 great vid, cool muzac and transitions.

The bump up on the hoarding/covers over the crosswalks by the Avonmore stop on 83 st is pretty severe hey.
Also, it's nice to see the walkway and right turn lane is basically completed at 83/Argyll, finally.

Great job Paul, can't wait for part 2.
Seemed like they had an excessive amount of cones lining the track too 😂

Don't think I've seen this question posed or answered here: is there a reason that the Mill Woods/Downtown passenger stations are staggered rather than put across from each other. Seems the later would have some cost benefits.

Don't think I've seen this question posed or answered here: is there a reason that the Mill Woods/Downtown passenger stations are staggered rather than put across from each other. Seems the later would have some cost benefits.
Probably related to the traffic lights and the right-turn signals.
And saving some space, lane-wise.

There's no way this leg opens in 2021, right? Is there a chance it opens south of the river this year and north of the river next year?

Back