Valley Line LRT/ Valley Line West | ?m | ?s | City of Edmonton

Another cable up.
2020-06-15 109.JPG

IMPORTANT NOTICE
I don't normally use big fonts, but want to be sure to try and get everyone's attention here. 😁

Some reps from TransEd have reached out to me about a possible in-person tour and Q&A of the Valley Line project, for the benefit of SkyriseEdmonton members specifically.

Details - including the date - are still being worked out, but:

1) If you have questions about the project you'd like me to ask, please post them here or DM them to me. I'll be providing them to TransEd in advance to ensure they have people on hand who can answer.

2) Right now there's room for one more person to join me. If you have a decent camera, a pair of steel-toed boots, don't mind wearing a face mask for what might be an extended period of time (due to COVID), and are comfortable being on active construction sites, please DM me. I'm sorry I can only select one other person for now, BUT they indicated that there is a possibility for another tour and Q&A with more members may be possible depending on how this one goes.

The only problem is trying to find a spot to put the western cycle sign. It was my understanding that they wanted all of the letters as well as the guy on the bike. The Neon museum is running out of room. We have a couple of signs that we haven't started refurbishing yet that are going to go up, and a couple of signs that were a bit small to go up displayed in our shop.View attachment 251568View attachment 251569

So the Mercer building has a couple signs on their south facing wall. Not sure how much room is left, but perhaps this can be put up there? If not I would love to see the museum expand to the north facing wall on 104 Ave

Right now there's room for one more person to join me.
I'd like to nominate @Platinum107 as the ride-along. Great experience for someone -- precocious youngster -- who is looking to get into the Architectural realm and broaden understanding of the "inner workings". (Something to consider 🤔)

I'd like to nominate @Platinum107 as the ride-along. Great experience for someone -- precocious youngster -- who is looking to get into the Architectural realm and broaden understanding of the "inner workings". (Something to consider 🤔)
Now I'm picturing Dave and Platnium107 in Training Day or some other police type of show.

Back